- To advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, prosecuting or defending lawsuits, legal rights and obligations, general correspondence and maintaining deadlines.
- To interpret laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- To analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- To present and summarize cases to judges and juries.
- To evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of cases.
- To ascertain the facts of a case by interviewing clients and witnesses.
- To gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Law and Government — Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders and applicable laws of government.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language with fluency in speaking, writing and understanding of the language.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of the principles and procedures for providing customer and personal services. These include assessment for customers, meeting quality standards for services, evaluation of customer satisfaction, and to obtain the best remedy by delivering accurate legal advice in order to get required relief.